Universal Splint Roll with Self Adherent Cohesive Tape Adhesive Bandage Wrap for Sports, First Aid, Pets
Pickup currently unavailable
The PADDED ALUMINUM SPLINT ROLL is a comfortable and stabilizing first aid tool that treats broken bones, sprains, and soft tissue injuries. It is extremely moldable, and soft enough to cut with ordinary household scissors. The aluminum core housed between the soft outer foam shell is lighter and more flexible than other plaster or fiberglass splints. It can be cleaned and reused, and is also WATER RESISTANT. When rolled up, the 4 1/4" by 36" Splint takes up very little space, making it easy to store in backpacks, first aid kits, and vehicles. The COHESIVE BANDAGE ROLL is made from porous non-woven material, which is breathable and lightweight. This results in less irritation during workouts or sports and events. The cohesive bandage delivers light compression, helping to control swelling and reduce bruising, and secure bandage wraps, which makes it a reliable first-aid bandage for emergencies. The self-grip bandage is flexible and able to fit any form, ideal for wrapping fingers and toes, ankle, wrist, elbow, knee and use on pets as well.
- PADDED ALUMINUM SPLINT ROLL: Reliable first aid tool to treat broken bones, sprains, and soft tissue injuries
- Washable, reusable, extremely moldable, and soft enough to cut with ordinary household scissors
- Rolled 4 1/4" by 36" - Can be used to stabilize every bone in the human body
- SELF-ADHESIVE BANADGE: 3” x 5 Yards Bandage wrap is breathable, water resistant, lightweight and soft and will not stick to other surfaces such as hair or skin; Cohesive bandage is easily torn without scissors, simply hand tear and wrap your wrists, fingers, ankle, back, knee, foot and other body areas
- Cohesive bandage wrap is versatile and can be used to relieve swelling, promote healing, for strains and sprains; can also be used for pet wound wraps