Stair Chair Medical Stretcher - Evacuation Wheel Chairs Emergency Light Weight Lift New Equipment w Restraint Straps - Firefighter Ambulance Transport Patient Care ASA Techmed
AVAILABILITY: In stock (98 items)
PRODUCT TYPE: Backboards, Spine Boards, Scoop Stretchers
Details: This Emergency Stair Stretcher is made from aluminum alloy material, with flexible and lightweight structure. It is Designed to help Firefighters, EMTs, and Paramedics transport patients up or down stairs, safely and efficiently. The sturdy aluminum frame is strong enough to hold up to 350 pounds, but lightweight enough to transport easily and quickly. On the ASA Techmed Stretcher Patient Transport Chair, there are non-slip grips on both the front and rear handles to help rescuers maneuver through tight spaces easily. Three adjustable restraint straps with quick-release buckles ensure the patient’s comfort and safety. Compact folding allows you to stow the stair chair in an ambulance without taking up a lot of space, affordable and reliable. Stock up on a few and stack them neatly for use with multiple patients.
Product Size (L*W*H): 90*51*91cm
Folding Size (L*W*H): 90*17*59cm
Packing Size: 17*64*96cm
Load Capacity: 159kg (350lbs)
- STURDY ALUMINUM FRAME: The sturdy aluminum frame is strong enough to hold up to 350 pounds but is lightweight enough to get up and down the staircase.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAPS: 3 adjustable straps with quick-release buckles ensure patient's comfort and safety.
- NON-SLIP GRIPS: The rear and front handles help rescuers maneuver the Aluminum Stair Chair easily through tight spaces and down or up stairs.
- COMPACT FOR STORAGE: The medical stair chair folds which allows you to stow it away without taking up a lot of space.
- GUARANTEE: Backed with ASA Techmed 100% satisfaction guarantee. 30 days warranty, no question asked, no strings attached.
Showing - Of Reviews