Stair Chair- Medical Emergency Evacuation Stretcher Light Weight 400lbs capacity
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
PRODUCT TYPE: Stretchers and Immobilization Products
- STURDY 2" TUBULAR FRAME: The heavy duty welded tubular frame is strong enough to hold up to 400 pounds but is lightweight enough to get up and down the staircase. Brakes on both of the 4 ½ " rear wheels allow smooth transportation.
- LIFT HANDLES: Head-end and foot-end lift handles for even more accessibility.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAPS: 2" Heavy Duty cross-body safety restraint and 2" Lower leg safety strap adjustable straps with quick-release buckles ensure patient's comfort and safety.
- NON SLIP GRIPS: The molded rear and front handles help rescuers maneuver the Emergency Stair Chair easily through tight spaces and down or up stairs.
- COMPACT FOR STORAGE: The medical stair chair folds which allows you to stow it away without taking up a lot of space.
- GUARANTEE: Backed with ASATechmed 100% satisfaction guarantee. 30 days warranty, no question asked, no strings attached.
Foot handles extend to 14¼"
Product Size (L*W*H): 31" *21 ½" *41"
Load Capacity: 400lbs
Product Weight: 22 lbs
Showing - Of Reviews