Medical Starter Kit - Stethoscope, Durable Blood Pressure Monitor, and EMT Shears and Protective Carrying Case
SKU: AT26KITSECA01 UPC: 810088742729
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pickup currently unavailable
The ASA TECHMED Medical Starter Kit is an indispensable tool for healthcare professionals and medical students alike. Engineered for precision and reliability, this comprehensive kit includes a high-quality dual-head stethoscope, a durable blood pressure monitor featuring pin stop movement for clinical accuracy, and robust EMT shears designed to cut through tough materials. Each component is thoughtfully selected to ensure you have the essential tools required for diagnostic excellence.
Features and Benefits:
Features and Benefits:
- Precision Monitoring: The blood pressure monitor with pin stop movement ensures accurate readings every time, vital for effective patient care.
- High-Quality Stethoscope: Experience superior sound quality with our dual-head stethoscope, featuring latex-free tubing and a chrome-plated chestpiece for detailed diagnostics.
- Durable EMT Shears: Crafted from stainless steel, these shears are built to last, providing reliable performance in any situation.
- Portable and Protective: The lightweight design and sturdy carrying case make this kit perfect for on-the-go healthcare providers, ensuring your tools are organized and protected.
- Latex-Free Materials: Ideal for users and patients with latex allergies, offering peace of mind and safety in all medical settings.
- Universal Compatibility: The kit's design accommodates various stethoscope models, including Littmann Pediatric and standard sizes, enhancing its versatility.
- This kit not only meets the professional demands of healthcare workers but also serves as an excellent gift for nurses, medical students, and emergency responders, reflecting your commitment to quality and precision in medical care.
- Medical and nursing students
- Professional healthcare providers
- Emergency medical technicians (EMTs)
- Hospital and clinic settings
- Field medical units
- Home health care
- Nursing homes and elder care facilities
- Medical laboratories
- Educational institutions for healthcare training
- First responders and paramedics