EMS XTRM EMT Trauma Shear Heavy Duty Assorted Rainbow, Ideal for Nurse, Medic, Police and Firefighter, Strong Enough to Cut A Penny in Half
AVAILABILITY: In stock (98 items)
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: The EMS XTRM EMT Shears feature high quality stainless steel blades with razor sharp edges and milled serrations for cutting through the toughest materials over and over. Great for medical emergencies or any situation where heavy cutting strength is needed.
- SUPER SHARP: These medical scissors are sharp and durable for fast removal of clothing from patients, dressings, and other restrictive items. The blades are not only 3x harder than Stainless Steel, but also the blades have a non-stick surface which resist the stickiness of tape, glue, etc. Enhanced serrated lower edge cuts through the toughest materials. Effortlessly cuts through materials such as bandages, clothing, vinyl, leather, multiple layers of thick fabrics or even a penny!
- ALL-PURPOSE SCISSORS: One of the most important essential tools, these medical shears are perfect for medical students, nurses, doctors, EMTs, veterinarians, paramedics, nursing students, home first aid kits and more. Depend on this set of nursing scissors for your medical career, education, or home use.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE: The soft-grip, non-slip contoured handles with large finger openings are specially created to stand up to rough treatment and autoclave temperatures to 290 F/143 C. The bandage shears have an ergonomic handle design that makes these heavy duty scissors comfortable to hold and easy to operate in both the right and left hand. Designed with a safe blunted tip to easily remove bandages and dressing without harming the patient with the wide blunt protected tip.
- GET IT RISK-FREE: Being so sure about the top quality, durability and excellent performance of our products we offer you a 30 day, money back guarantee of complete satisfaction. With nothing to lose, order yours today! Great gift idea for Nurses, Doctors, EMTs, Medical Students, Hobbyists, Home First Aid Kits, Car Accident Kits and more!
Showing - Of Reviews