Non-contact Forehead and Ear Thermometer for Adults, Infants, Babies
AVAILABILITY: In stock (494 items)
PRODUCT TYPE: PPE Essentials
The medical infrared thermometer measures the body temperature based on detecting the infrared energy emitted from the eardrum or the forehead. The forehead mode is indicated for people of all ages, the ear mode is for people above three months old. Users can quickly get measurement results by using our thermometer.
- All-in-one button & Easy
- Fast 1-second Measurement
- Accurate Readings & Safe
- Timely Fever Warning
- Recall the Memories
- ℃ and ℉ Conversion
- Turn On or Off the Buzzer
- Customers Satisfaction Guarantee
- The thermometer is FDA-approved and mercury-free
- Easy to use. With the LCD display and silent mode setting, you can get the measurements within 1s by one-key service easily in the dark
- 3 Measurement Modes, Fever Alarm, ˚C / ˚F adjustable, Color LED backlight, Auto shut-down, and power-saving.
- According to infrared technology, this thermometer can measure the temperature of the forehead, Room, Water, and Milk.
- Intelligent power saving, the instrument will automatically shut down after 30 seconds of standby. Insert the battery and hear a click before you are ready to use it. When in use, just click the key and wait for 1-3 seconds to complete.
- An infrared thermometer is equipped with an exceptional microchip and a high sensitivity sensor. With a single button, you will get an accurate reading in 1 second.
|Measuring||Forehead & object surface (contact-free)|
|Precision||Body ±0.2 ˚C
Surface: ±1.0 ˚C
|Range||Body: 32.0~42.9 ˚C
Surface: 0.0~100 ˚C
Animal: 32.0~45.0 ˚C
|Display resolution||0.1 ˚C / 0.1 ˚F|
|Battery life||2000+ measurements|
|Features||Fever-alarm and auto-shutdown|
|Dimensions||138(L) X 97(W) X 38(H) mm|
|Power Supply||DC 3.0V (2x AAA batteries)|
|Product life||5 years|
|Certificate||FDA (510K), CE, ISO13485 2016|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 10-40 ˚C
Humidity: ≤ 85% (non-condensing)
|Storage Environment||Temperature: -20-55 ˚C
Humidity: ≤ 93% (non-condensing)
Showing - Of Reviews