3M 95 Grade Model 9822BR Face Mask
SKU: 3m cool-1
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
PRODUCT TYPE: PPE Essentials
The disposable collapsible Mask. Its foldable design allows for convenient storage and the individual packaging helps to keep the respirator protected from contaminants before use. The respirators consist of two panels of non-woven fabric and a filter medium in synthetic microfibers treated electrostatically.
The outside of the respirator is covered with a non-woven fabric, which protects the filtering medium by preventing the fibers from loosening. On the outer sides of the piece, 04 (four) metal clamps are attached, two on each side, to which the ends of 02 (two) elastic straps are attached.
The upper part of the piece has a nasal adjustment clip made of moldable metallic material. The 9812 + BR models, How to use: Step
- Open the respirator and round the nose clipStep
- Position the respirator covering the mouth and nose, with the nose clip facing upwardsStep
- Pull the upper elastic band, adjusting it high on the top of the head.Step
- Pull the lower elastic band, adjusting it behind the neck.Step
- Position the respirator so that it covers the chin.Make sure it fits well before the next step
- If air leaks from the edges of the respirator, reposition the elastics on the head. If you do not obtain an adequate readjustment, do not enter the contaminated area. Consult your supervisor.Step
- Perform the positive and negative pressure seal verification test. Cover the respirator with both hands, inhale gently (for a mask with valve), or exhale gently (for mask without valve).
If there is a leak at the edges of the respirator, readjust it.3M 95 Grade Model 9822BR