Kendrick Extrication Device - EMS Immobilizing Jacket with Carrying Case
Pickup currently unavailable
Details: KED Extrication Device - Jacket for Immobilizing,With Carrying Case Color Coded KED extrication device is ideal for immobilizing and extricating patients from auto accidents or confined spaces. An easy to apply and extremely effective extrication device which offers vertical rigidity in addition to horizontal flexibility. Straps are color coded for ease of application. Can be used on pregnant patients or pediatrics. Supplied complete with head support and carrying bag. Wraparound design provides horizontal flexibility for easy application and vertical rigidity for maximum support of the spine, neck and head during extrication. Built-in handles enable rescuers to get a firm grip on the patient. Adapts to a hip and pelvic splint by simple inversion. Adjustable, fold-back sides permit easy access to patient's chest. Can be used for multiple patient sizes, including children and pregnant women.Sewn-in securing straps and snap lock buckles for quick operation. Specifications Material: PVC Material Color: Green Product size: 33" x *32" Net weight: 38 lbs Gross weight: 40 lbs
- LIFE SAVING EQUIPMENT: This Extrication device is ideal for immobilizing and extricating patients from auto accidents or confined spaces.
- COLOR CODED STRAPS: Sewn in durable straps are color coded for ease of application, to act fast in an emergency motor vehicle accident.
- VERSATILE USE: Can be used on pregnant patients or pediatrics, fits many sizes.
- COMPLETE KIT: Package includes extrication device, head support and carrying case. High quality PVC Material.
- GUARANTEE: Backed with ASATechmed 100% satisfaction guarantee. 30 days warranty, no question asked, no strings attached.