Snellen Pocket Eye Chart Wall Chart for Visual Acuity with Red + Green Lines, Pupil Gauge
Pickup currently unavailable
Non-reflecting, matte finish professional handy pocket sized chart for measuring visual acuity at a distance. Features green and red color bars for an easy and helpful color vision testing. Washable and portable pocket size is great for travel, office or home use. Includes inches/centimeters ruler and Pupil Gauge Chart. Easy to hang on virtually any wall.
- SNELLEN POCKET EYE CHART: The Snellen Pocket Eye Chart is a familiar widely used chart with the big letters or symbols at the top and progressively smaller letters at the bottom of the chart down to 20/20 or better. This professional handy pocket sized chart is ideal for measuring visual acuity at a distance. Perfect for optometrists, students, offices, and schools.
- POCKET SIZED + EASY TO CARRY: Features prescription abbreviations as well as green and red color bars for easy and helpful color vision testing. Fits conveniently in pockets, medical bags, backpacks, folders, etc without needing to be rolled up or folded. Great for those situations where there is limited space to measure vision acuity.
- TRUSTED FOR ACCURATE RESULTS: It features a non reflecting, matte finish for accurate results, an inches/centimeters ruler + pupil gauge chart for easy comparison. Medical professionals, students, or even the everyday person will find this Snellen eye chart easy to use to conduct tests on yourself or others. Set up your phone to record your answers and then play it back to find your own results.
- CONVENIENT + EASY TO CLEAN: It is 100% washable making it a great choice for travel, home, office + clinical use. Easy to hang on virtually any wall. Authentic Snellen Chart print with accurate sizing.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Being so sure about the quality of our inventory, we at ASA Techmed offer you a 30 Day Money Back Warranty. No Questions Asked, No Strings Attached.
HOW TO USE A SNELLEN EYE CHART:
1. Place the chart on the wall 6 feet away to prepare to start this test without using your glasses or contacts.
2. Cover one eye with your hand to completely block the vision of the covered eye. (Do not apply pressure to the covered eye)
3. Identify a line on the chart that you can comfortably read. Read the letters on that line aloud. Have someone record your letters.
4. Continue trying to read the letters on each successively smaller line. Do not squint.
5. Switch to the other eye and repeat.
6. Record your visual acuity for each eye by noting the line for which you correctly identified:
A) More than half the letters on that line, but not all of them. OR
B) All of the letters on that line, plus a few letters (less than half) on the next line.