Universal Padded Aluminum Splint 36" Rolled/Easy Storage/Sports, Home, First Aid (Orange)
AVAILABILITY: In stock (42 items)
PRODUCT TYPE: Bandages
This universal aluminum splint roll is suitable for splinting all extremities. It is a versatile product and an essential to keep in a first aid kit, vehicle, or backpack for any emergency situation. The splint can be cut with sheers or scissors to fit any size and the aluminum frame is malleable to mold to fit the injury securely
- STRENGTH AND SUPPORT: The flexible padded splint with aluminum core is lightweight and sturdy enough to treat injured and fractured limbs.
- EASY TO CUT & SHAPE: The splint can be cut with sheers or scissors to be used for smaller body parts or to fit tricky injuries.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: The unrolled split measures 36" long and 4-1/4" wide for universal use but when rolled up it takes up significantly less space. The roll can easily be stored in backpacks, first aid kits, or vehicles, making it an essential product for your first aid needs.
- WATERPROOF AND REUSABLE: The splint can be washed and reused with proper disinfection and is suitable for all conditions and environments.
- ALUMINUM INTERIOR WITH FOAM COMFORT - Closed-cell foam padding cushions the affected limb, for support and comfort. Aluminum core is also MRI-compatible and radiolucent, allowing Xrays to be performed without having to remove the splint.