5-Pack Emergency Trauma 6" Israeli Style Bandage - Combat Military Style Battle Wound Dressing First Aid IFAK
AVAILABILITY: In stock (5 items)
PRODUCT TYPE: Cohesive / Self Adhesive Bandages
Details: The Emergency Trauma Bandage is designed for a fast response to severe bleeding. This all-in-one device includes a thick non-adherent dressing, elastic bandage, pressure applicator and closure kit in one simple, sterile unit. This gives you an effective wound dressing that is quick and easy to apply without the need for tape, safety pins or other bandages. The approved trauma compression bandage is the ideal solution for emergency treatment when every second counts. It is designed for quick and easy application by professional and non-professional caregivers to provide effective, multi-functional treatment and can be used with only one hand for self applications. The pressure-integrated device is equivalent to a small emergency system. It is widely used by the military, first responders, EMS, law enforcement, commercial and industrial sites. Every household, business or vehicle/rv/boat should have these on hand in case of an emergency. It exceeds the design of a general first aid bandage + stops the bleeding quickly and can also be used as rings, splints, and a simple tourniquet Consolidated into a sterile approved user friendly single unit for easy storage and fast treatment. Compact enough to keep in your first aid kit, backpack, automobile, trauma bag, hunting or camping pack. Keep this in mind for everyday, work, combat, transportation, or outdoor survival emergencies. Instructions for use: Apply dressing pad to wound and wrap plastic bandage around limb. Slip elastic bandage through V-notch of pressure applicator. Draw bandage through pressure applicator to tighten firmly. Fold bandage back over applicator to apply pressure to wound. Wrap bandage over pressure applicator, overlapping pad edges. Secure bandage in place with closure clip at end of bandage. Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight. 5 PACKProduct Description
- ➠ COMBAT PROVEN COMPRESSION BANDAGE: The ideal solution for emergency treatment when every second counts. 6" Wide, Long Compression ifak style bandage, Israeli battle dressing (IBD type) with non adhesive dressing and pressure/closure bar applicator. Used to stop bleeding from hemorrhagic wounds caused by traumatic injuries in pre-hospital emergency situations. Give emergency medical treatment to control traumatic bleeding effectively with this combat proven first aid device.
- ➠ EFFECTIVE MULTI LAYER TECHNOLOGY: Stop the bleeding quickly with this strong, lightweight non-adhesive pressure bandage. This innovative first aid device consists of 3 layers with primary and secondary dressings, a pressure applicator as well as a foolproof closure apparatus to secure the bandage in place. Provides immediate direct pressure and further constricts blood-flow. So easy to use that it can be applied with only one hand for self application if needed.
- ➠ STAY PREPARED AT ALL TIMES: It is a proactive and smart idea to keep of the hemorrhage control compression bandages in every home, business, car, RV/boat, first aid kit, storm prep kit, hunting or camping kit, etc. Designed for professional and non-professionals to provide effective, multi-functional treatment in the time of crucial need. Consolidated into a user friendly single unit for easy storage and fast treatment.
- ➠ MULTIFUNCTIONAL FIRST AID DEVICE: The Israeli compression bandage can be applied to multiple parts of the body including: arms, legs, torso, head, and anywhere else. You can even use this bandage as rings, splints, and a simple tourniquet in an emergency. It exceeds the design of a general first aid bandage. The pressure-integrated device is equivalent to a small emergency system. It is widely used by the military, first responders, EMS, law enforcement, commercial and industrial sites.
- ➠ STERILITY GUARANTEED: approved device for first aid applications. Individually vacuum sealed bags guarantee sterility and safety. The compact and portable package is easy to safely store in a backpack, first aid kit, medic trauma bag, car + more. If package is torn or broken please contact us and we will replace it. Materials: Chitosan fiber, calcium alginate fiber, polyurethane functional film, self-adhesive elastic bandage, absorbent cotton.
Showing - Of Reviews