3 Pack Emergency Trauma 4" Israeli Style Bandage - Combat Military Style Battle Wound Dressing First Aid IFAK
AVAILABILITY: In stock (0 items)
- ➠ COMBAT PROVEN COMPRESSION BANDAGE: The ideal solution for emergency treatment when every second counts. 4" Wide, 65" Long Compression ifak style bandage, Israeli battle dressing (IBD type) with non adhesive dressing and pressure/closure bar applicator. Used to stop bleeding from hemorrhagic wounds caused by traumatic injuries in pre-hospital emergency situations. Give emergency medical treatment to control traumatic bleeding effectively with this combat proven first aid device.
- ➠ EFFECTIVE MULTI LAYER TECHNOLOGY: Stop the bleeding quickly with this strong, lightweight non-adhesive pressure bandage. This innovative first aid device consists of 3 layers with primary and secondary dressings, a pressure applicator as well as a foolproof closure apparatus to secure the bandage in place. Provides immediate direct pressure and further constricts blood-flow. So easy to use that it can be applied with only one hand for self application if needed.
- ➠ STAY PREPARED AT ALL TIMES: It is a proactive and smart idea to keep of the hemorrhage control compression bandages in every home, business, car, RV/boat, first aid kit, storm prep kit, hunting or camping kit, etc. Designed for professional and non-professionals to provide effective, multi-functional treatment in the time of crucial need. Consolidated into a user friendly single unit for easy storage and fast treatment.
- ➠ MULTIFUNCTIONAL FIRST AID DEVICE: The Israeli compression bandage can be applied to multiple parts of the body including: arms, legs, torso, head, and anywhere else. You can even use this bandage as rings, splints, and a simple tourniquet in an emergency. It exceeds the design of a general first aid bandage. The pressure-integrated device is equivalent to a small emergency system. It is widely used by the military, first responders, EMS, law enforcement, commercial and industrial sites.
- ➠ STERILITY GUARANTEED: approved device for first aid applications. Individually vacuum sealed bags guarantee sterility and safety. The compact and portable package is easy to safely store in a backpack, first aid kit, medic trauma bag, car + more. If package is torn or broken please contact us and we will replace it. Materials: Chitosan fiber, calcium alginate fiber, polyurethane functional film, self-adhesive elastic bandage, absorbent cotton.