11 Pack - First Aid Medical CPR Rescue Mask, Adult/Child Pocket Resuscitator, Hard Case with Wrist Strap, Gloves, Alcohol Prep Pads, One Way Valve CPR Face Shield Kit
AVAILABILITY: In stock (-9 items)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- » 11 PACK - CPR RESCUE MASK KIT: Great Value, Get More for LESS! The AsaTechmed CPR First Aid Mask kit is preferred by professionals but is suitable for everyone. This all-in-one kit includes everything you need to safely perform cpr while protecting yourself from cross contamination. Included in this kit is a latex free transparent cpr face shield, clamshell case with wrist strap, alcohol prep pads, gloves, and instructions.
- » QUICK AND EFFECTIVE: In an emergency, time is limited and oxygen loss can be crucial, you can be sure you are giving more effective rescue breaths with this mask. Supplemental oxygen given through the cpr mask's oxygen inlet elevates the concentrations of oxygen by 50%. This helps sustain organs and resusitate faster. Remove the valve and connect the mask to a BVM to increase patient oxygen concentrations to 100%.
- » HIGH QUALITY + EASY TO USE: Our cpr mask features a one way filter valve and elastic head strap to allow hands-free operation. By using this cpr mask, you eliminate the need to pinch the patients nose shut and each breath given will have two points of entry instead of only one, making every breath count even more. The clamshell case is lightweight and easy to carry every day in a backpack, emergency bag, or first aid kit. It's attached wrist strap makes carrying very convenient.
- » FOR PROFESSIONALS + NON PROFESSIONALS: This cpr kit is chosen by emts, paramedics, lifeguards, rescue divers, firefighters, law enforcement and more. It is also great for anyone who wants to be prepared for anything. Keep one at home, one in your vehicle, office, boat, hiking bag, camping gear, or anywhere you might need to utilize resuscitation skills.
- » SUITABLE FOR ADULTS OR CHILDREN: You can use this cpr mask for a rescue on an adult or child. NOTE: To use the mask on a child, you need to rotate the mask so that the wider part is over the nose and the more narrow part is over the mouth. Great for CPR training on mannequins as well.